PEMB Project Manager
About HME, Inc.:
The HME Group began its operations in the construction and manufacturing industries in 1996. Continued strategic growth over the last 25 years has transformed HME into a thriving group with six companies, fourteen divisions, and offices in four states. This makes the HME group an ideal place for individuals looking for a career path that offers opportunities for professional growth, success, and advancement.
What to Expect:
- Provides project management services that meet or exceed customer’s expectations throughout the life of the project and remains the single point of contact for the project.
- Employ sound risk management principles that meet or exceed project/business profitability goals and establish and ensure milestone dates and deliverables are met.
- Supports and engages in a collaborative work environment between all internal and external functions and builds trust among peers and customers by developing strong relationships.
- Establish and monitor milestone dates and communicate schedule to customers.
- Problem solves field issues and resolve claims.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Applicants must meet one of the following experience levels:
- 3+ Years of Commercial or Industrial construction experience and a Bachelors degree in related field
5+ Years of Commercial or Industrial construction experience
- Pre-Engineered Metal Building experience preferred, training will be provided if required
- Must be able to read contract drawings
- Must be willing to travel intermittently within our typical work range, 100-mile radius +/- from Topeka.
- Familiarity with construction management software preferred
- General accounting knowledge preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Good time management skills required
- Good negotiating skills required
- Must be able to successfully complete all post-offer and pre-employment contingencies.