Corporate Accountant II
About HME, Inc.:
Haas Metal Engineering is a leading AISC-certified provider of high-quality structural steel, custom metal fabrication, and erection services. For over 25 years, HME, Inc. has championed innovative solutions, adopted cutting edge technologies, expanded our capabilities, and grown our workforce to meet the everchanging needs of the construction industry. Our accuracy, dependability and responsive customer service has made us the first choice for many contractors, not just in the Midwest, but nationwide.
What to Expect:
- To gain an in-depth understanding of manufacturing operations through management accounting functions.
- To review costs, assess percentage completion, and progress bill in-process projects on a monthly basis.
- To be involved in job performance reviews including profit analysis and providing feedback to the production and estimating departments.
- To be involved in cash management functions including review of accounts receivables and payables.
- To coordinate with project management team on monthly cost projections.
- To be involved in the preparation of monthly financial reports.
- To be involved in commission and incentive calculations.
- Coordination with other HME Group Companies on related party accounting matters.
- Collaboration with other departments to ensure needed financial information is available for decision making purposes.
- The freedom to complete work assignments with as much or little support as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- A high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Motivation to succeed