- Video Link: HME, Inc. 2020 Showcase Video
- Preconstruction / Steel Designer brochure
- Field Engineer brochure
- Weekend Crew brochure
Degree Program or Training Requirements
Acceptance into the following departments depends on the level of training you've received or the degree program you're currently pursuing:
- Preconstruction: Architectural Engineering, Construction Science, Civil Engineering
- Engineering/Steel Designer: Architectural Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering
- Detailing: Technical School training in CAD
- Welding/Ironworking: On-the-job training is available
How to apply
- Apply online through ZipRecruiter by clicking on the job titles in the Job Openings listings at the bottom of this page.
- Visit our corporate office or mail your resume and application to HME, Inc.'s corporate office.
Corporate Office Address:
2828 NW Button Road
Topeka, KS 66618
These positions offer competitive starting wages comparable to experience and opportunities for advancement and growth with a great company.
More Employment Opportunities
HME, Inc. owns or partners with several other companies. Below are links to their Careers pages.